Challenges:Steps to your growth.

#post_13
Challenges:Steps to your growth.
Image by https://unsplash.com

If i ask you, What is life?
I might will get varieties in your answers....but what i personally feel is ,it is on the basis of experience, the environment we get and type of people we interact.

So,let me start this with an amazing story. It was a pleasant winter morning , sun rays were gratifying our body and sun was nearly to rise. my house which is close to a beautiful pond and surrounded by a series of mountains. You can imagine the beauty following the sun rays.
I and my father were busy in our work in the roof top. ya, he is busy with his newspaper and i am busy with that small part of newspaper which generally added up with the newspaper. After sometime sun comes out and it is much better feeling in the winter,,isn't it?  After 15 minutes silence break out with a common question , How is your study going on? are you learning something new? He asked me by taking my part of newspaper. "yes" the most common answer. As a middle class family, it's always tough to interacting a father (i'm not sure for rich ones).

After sometime, to avoid the silence,i asked him, "what is life?" He got stuck, may be because he never expected that, i had never asked him such question before. Looking at me rather answering to my words,he bounce back "what happen? is everything good or do you have some problem in hostel?". No, it's the thing i wanted to know, this world is full of people with selfishness, evil, conspiracy , they are destroying the earth, killing each other, don't you think it's very difficult to live here, I asked. I was serious, because in every stage of life people get frustrated, learn new things, gains new experience and much more. I was in 8th and these things were out of my reach.

Anyway he got me and explained-" Life is all about dealing challenging things continuously with a conscience mind, and analyzing the problem you are going through. Human is selfish, jealous, cruel, self-centered, arrogant, rude, hypocritical, cheater, greedy, violent, annoying, judge-mental, irresponsible and these are the part of living. The only thing to get success is to deal with these things or people who are conspiring with you and taking challenges in a right direction. So, life is all about these things, the day you know to deal with these things, you will get the meaning of this life".
He gone deep with the story of Bhagat singh and some more examples of freedom fighters. I don't wanna make this a monograph. This is what i learnt from so called term "LIFE".



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)