Beautiful lines for father.

#post_11
Image by Sabine van Straaten
My dad, the sweetest word spoken by my tongue and therefore the sweetest heart I lived in my life I imagine my life while not you and that i can love you and respect you for all times.
I love him,Lord, shield him and dress him within the garments of health and eudaemonia and make him happy for all times.
we are going to meet on the hills of heaven on the banks of its rivers and plead its walking on air.when the meeting there'll be neither death nor separation.
Your father's heart won't be perennial in any man.The sole man who can continuously love you for your person, whether or not during a sensible or unhealthy mood, whether or not you're fat or skinny and whether or not you're lovely or ugly is your father.

In my father’s eyes, I actually have cardinal words that I will now not mention, however I feel them once he appears into my eyes.I do know what he needs and after I perceive those appearance,he smiles.
Precious things don't happen doubly thus we tend to solely have one father.
you'll not notice a requirement for you from the pain of the globe aside from your father.
Each lady must hear from her father that he loves her, that she is gorgeous, that he loves her company, that he can continuously shield her, which God distinguishes Dad, swear by whomever swears the oath, nothing can please you.After we name the depth of affection, simply explore the father’s standing in his daughter’s heart.

Never try to disobey the fathers word because it's regretful, if someone bullying you that "you are a child till now,sticking to the fathers back with a lot of restrictions" admit that and be proud atleast he cares for you and ask them who the hell they are to judge you?? That's a perfect thing you can do.
My mother continuously told me: “Laugh at your father’s face once he returns home tomorrow, as a result of the globe outside may be a brutal place. 
My father over I knew intelligence, kindness and manners.
To my mother and father: after I think about you as words become too little.

Post a Comment

0 Comments